Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy Spring Everyone!

Wow! I really have been absent from my blog...Sorry and Thanks for sticking with me.
 I have been busy creating for my 1st Craft Show of Season. I have started sewing crochet headbands so you can customize your size. Some companies think they are one size fits all and I know that is NOT true. I am also offering Gerbera Flowers and Zinnia's as Hair Clips and Headbands.

I have also started creating 5/8" Headband Elastic with an Opening for a Hair clip.
If you are looking for some Felt Flower Headbands, I have those too...
So basically what I am saying is if you haven't stopped by www.logcabincrafters.com in a while, please do so. You may find something you absolutely LOVE!
 
I hope you are enjoying the Spring Season so far, I know I am.
Please stop back again soon.
 
 

No comments: