Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy New Year Everyone!

I sincerely hope you all enjoyed your Holiday and New Year. Christmas was crazy for us with out daughter getting very ill suddenly on Christmas Eve. We ended up in the ER with her on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Then with all the medicines and breathing treatments the Holiday was over and I completely missed it. BUT my daughter is better and I couldn't be happier! Thanks to the help from my older son's Santa arrived without a hitch :)

I am currently suffering a relapse of Lymes Disease and it is NO fun at all. So with all of this relaxing I am getting ready to start my Spring crafting. I have some new ideas and I cannot wait to share them with you.

I will be back in a few days to share some new products with you and some exciting news! Until then...Thanks for reading!

No comments: