Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lookin' for some Blogger Love...

Hi Friends! I hope you all are having a wonderful day. It's almost the weekend...Yay!!! So the reason for the title is this...I really need some help with organizing these fabrics. If you have a method that works for you, please leave me a comment and tell me what it is. I have most of them by color but what to do with the multi-colored fabrics. I was thinking maybe organizing them by the larger or background color???
Any who....I am listing more products on LogCabinCrafters.com today. I am having lots of fun with these Paper Cake boxes. Here is a new one that I am listing today:
I also made a few new Heart Bowl Fillers. I personalize these too...aren't they cute???
And last but not least my new Rag Rug. It is all Homespun fabric. It is going to be a lot bigger than I had planned on but it's ok!
This is such an easy project to do and it keeps my hands busy while watching TV...yeah like I get to do that! Well, I do but it is Nick Jr. all day....yes I know don't be jealous! lol
Thanks again for reading and have a great day!
{{HUGS}}

No comments: