Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all enjoying your Valentine's Day. Me and the Princess spent the morning creating cards for Daddy and her brothers, then the REAL mess started lol We made Cheesecake stuffed Strawberries dipped in chocolate...Yummy. Here is where I got the idea from: http://www.sugarderby.com/blog/2011/1/31/cheesecake-stuffed-strawberries-what-yes.html  We will be having a tradition Italian dinner tonight of Spaghetti and Meatballs.
Thought I might share another craft that I have been working on. Paper Cakes slices that are for gift giving...Adorable huh? I made this one pictured below:
What do you think?? Like? I do! Perfect for Holiday decorating too..
Well I gotta run to get started on dinner. I hope you all get showered with love today and everyday!
{{{HUGS}}

No comments: