Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sleepy Saturday

Howdy All,
I hope you all had a chance to sleep in. I woke up early with the sound of the whipping wind outside! Then of course I HAD to look out the window and see a storage container that my son left outside, just waiting for the next big gust to push in into the street...ugh...so out I ran in my silly pj's to get it! Then..it turned into one of those days..I snuck a Strawberry Toaster Strudel, I say snuck because I don't think it is on the list of things that I am allowed to eat on my pre-op diet...and when I went to open that sweet icing packet it tore in half and plopped all over the plate..oh well at least it didn't hit the floor!
So how was your Valentine's Day? I spent the entire day creating stuff with my 3 y/o. We baked a Lemon Cake for Daddy and when we tried to get it out of the Bundt pan it broke in half..she was so upset and I told her "It's okay, we will ice it and no one will even know". Yeah right ha ha it was pretty bad! Then we made a banner that we found on a blog that I follow called A Few Of My Favorite Things..you can find it here: http://mybabyfaves.blogspot.com/. This was our 1st ever Banner, but it came out okay
Then we decided to make a Button Bracelet. I am going to add a clasp to it but didn't get around to it yet!
Then I decided to go on Etsy and just look around at kids stuff. I found the most adorable Photo Frame for my Little Rock Star. It is made by Our Little Ones Boutique
I contacted her and asked about doing a custom order for me in Hot Pink, Black and White. Sandra is awesome to work with. We decided to do a trade...I LOVE trading it is so much fun. So here is what I made and already shipped to her. She has two little girls that fell in love with these from my shop!
When I receive my Picture Frame I will post a picture.
On the home front, I have completed almost all of my medical tests and came through with flying colors. Actually better than I had hoped. So I am just waiting for the big one on Tuesday and that decides my fate! Say a little prayer for me please. We had some excitement last night as we ventured down into our basement to find it completely covered in water...:( At least I had most of my things in storage containers :)
The Princess and I went to dance class for the 1st time last Wed. and it was horrible. She wouldn't even stand up or get involved. Kids are so funny. I was shocked, she was shy??!! My daughter? She loves to dance but instead just cried. I think it was just because of all things that have been going on at home with Daddy's injury and then my hospital stay and maybe a little separation anxiety! It was so bad that I signed her up!!! Yup I did. She is going back and gonna love it...ha ha  She pinky swore!!! That is BIG here.
Well Thanks for Ready and if you get a minute head on over to my Little Pags Boutique Shop on Etsy because I have restocked some things.
Oh and P.S. I just entered the most Awesome Blog Design Giveaway and you can too..just go to April Showers Blog Design and you can enter too..She has a great personality, fun, funny and great blog writing style. Wish me luck!
Have a Great Weekend!!!
{{HUGS}} Jen

No comments: