Friday, November 12, 2010

Another Totally Awesome Crafter....

I was in search of some Thanksgiving Decor and upon searching the web I found this wonderful site http://www.oakhillcrafts.com/store/Default.asp, and after placing an order for this Turkey: 
and a really nice conversation on the telephone, I realized this was a very talented and sweet woman. You can tell from her work that she really puts her heart into it. I also found out that she is one of my Prim Sistas...Today I went to the mailbox to discover that this wonderful woman (Dawn) sent me the most beautiful handmade Christmas Ornaments with the names of my children on them. I almost cried when I saw them. I don't think anyone has ever done anything so nice for me! Here are the pictures of the Ornie:



Aren't these beautiful?! Please go over to her website and checkout her products, you won't be sorry you did.
I have been busy with some hand sewing. I decided to make some Ginerbread Man Ornaments. They have been listed on my website and I hope you adore them as much as I do.

Until next time...Have a wonderful weekend Everyone!
{{HUGS}}
Jen

No comments: