Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hi Everyone,

Yes I survived my surgery and learned that I have a very unique heart as well. At first the recovery was slow but now I feel terrific. I had to get the house back in order and buy a new computer but I am SO ready to dive right in. I am currently running a 20% Off special in my Log Cabin Crafters shop. If you have been on the shelf waiting to purchase something, then hurry over and do it because I am only running this special until 6/30/2012.

On a personal note: I am SO excited to say that tomorrow evening I will be watching as my youngest son Ryan, receives his HS diploma...I can remember watching him get a Kindergarten diploma and it seems like yesterday. I am so proud of him and what he has achieved. He is heading to Millersville University in the fall. Here is his handsome face lol I am sure I will be choking down some tears. Now all I have left at home is my little girl (Ava) and she will be attending Kindergarten in the fall.....squeeling with joy at the thought...ha ha ha  Isn't that terrible of me. I adore her, honestly!
Stay tuned as things are starting to get exciting around here....

{{Hugs}}

3 comments:

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

So glad you are feeling good Janette!
Did you have to get a pacemaker to regulate your heartbeats?
Congrats to your son on his graduation.

hugs, Neenee

Little Pags Boutique said...

Thanks Denise. No I did not get a pacemaker. I have a follow up appt. tomorrow so we will see what happens next. I feel much better but I do have day where I get Palps all day long. Thanks for asking, your a Sweetheart!

Junaid Walayat said...

Latest Stocks and Shares Rates, Exchange Rates of International Market News Updates, Brokers Directory, National News, Stock Markets, TopNews Arab Emirates, Dollar Exchange Rates, Current Exchange and More Forex Business Update News.
latestfxmarket.com