Friday, November 26, 2010

Hoping Everyone Enjoyed Their Thanksgiving!

I sincerely hope everyone enjoyed their Thankgiving. We did not host the family gathering this year, instead we were invited to my DH's Boss's house for a gathering of 65 people and WOW what a beautiful home and the food...delicious! Here is the picture of us just before we left
I was also lucky enough to grab a photo of my younger two boys with my husband. They don't stand still for too long if you know what I mean.
This was almost the best part of Thanksgiving....WE GOT SNOW THIS AM..so we had to get out there and make a snowman with the Princess

Well anyway I got up this morning and instantly ripped all of the fall decor down and started putting up the Christmas decor...I LOVE Christmas! My next post will include my Tree with all of the Primmart Ornie Swap Ornaments on it...
I have been busy making more Ornaments for my upcoming shows and for gift giving...
Well until next time...I will be busy shopping at the Mall and Online for all of the wonderful Holiday deals this year!  
{{HUGS}}     Jen

No comments: