Monday, December 14, 2009

Woooo Whoooo

We had a great time at my husband's Company Christmast Pary! They had a limo pick us up...It was awesome! I bought a new dress and shoes. We had our 18 y/o son babysit overnight so we could completely relax! We had such a great time dancing and laughing..It was wonderful to ignite the passion in our marrage!


Then I totally lost my mind and decided to bake Spritz cookies with the princess and they're were sprinkles EVERY WHERE! She was double fisting sprinkles into her mouth...lol
With all of the craziness I was able to create a few new necklaces, which have been a huge success! Here is a preview pic:
I am also currently running a shop special...Choose Your Sale....Buy 2 Get 1 Free OR Spend $10.00 and receive free shipping...check it out here http://www.littlepagsboutique.etsy.com

Wishing you all a happy and peaceful Holiday Season,

Jen




No comments: