Thursday, November 12, 2009

Time To Give Thanks...

It's that time again...you know when you put on that extra 5 lbs or so...
Thanksgiving! I love the smells and all of the different flavors of the Holidays, don't you... I am looking forward to spending Thanksgiving differently this year...with a really special HS friend and her family....
Ava is talking up a storm these days, mostly yelling NO...but she says it so sweet...lol My 18 y/o Braeden has moved into his own apartment...wooo hoo for him and me! My oldest son Sean is in the US Army and just moved to Ft. Bragg, NC with his new wife Felecia and there he will be Airborne. He still has a while before deployment, so I am very Thankful for that. Ryan is 15 but still my Baby Boy, he is in honors classes and very much into body building these days! Look out ladies...
Business has been up and down for me...unfortunately! I am doing a craft show at Palisades H.S. on November 21st, let's hope it is a good turn out. I am making myself a promise to get all of my guide classes in for my new Bernina by the beginning of January....then I will be able to offer embroidery. I can't wait to do that, it will open so many other crafting doors for me...


Here are some adorable Earrings and Hair Clippies I have made for my shops and craft shows:
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful Thanksgiving Everyone! Jen {{{hugs}}}

No comments: