Friday, September 4, 2009

Sometimes You Have To Dig Deep....

Sometimes I feel like I have to dig so much deeper to find my happy place! Ever feel like that? I know I have it better than a lot of other people do but life just seems so hard at times. I have lots to be grateful for but every now and then I just wish things were easier or would go as I planned, you know?! Maybe it is just lack of sleep!

I have been working on some cute Fall Felt Hair Cippies and trying my hand at some new things. More Tooth Fairy Pillows will be coming to LogCabinCrafters.com in the next week or so! I will be running random weekly specials through September in both of my shops so please keep checking them.
I am really enjoying watching Ava grow. I guess because I am an older Mom and at a slower pace than when I had my other children but I get so much joy from her laughter and listening in her doorway while she sings along with the music video's on Noggin. Here is a recent pic.

As Always, Thanks for reading :)

Janette

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's so adorable. Thanks for stopping in for our blog giveaway. I was just thinking of you the other day. Hope your son is doing well and staying safe.

I know what you mean about enjoying your last child. My oldest is 16, but my baby will be 3 in a couple weeks. It seems that I notice and enjoy more with him then I did with the others. I think it's because we know he'll be the last and you just want to take it all in and not miss anything this time around.

Take care and pop in at the forum once in awhile and let us know what your up to.

blessings,
Michelle