Monday, May 25, 2009

One Crispy Memorial Day Weekend!!!

Well I had my 1st show this weekend at Penn's Purchase in Peddler's Village, PA. It was sort of slow, but I believe it was because of the Holiday. Most people were probably at the shore...Hopefully! Sales were okay, not great and I got the worst sunburn I have had in years:( I haven't slept in days. The tops of my ears are so burned and swollen...I even used sunblock several times but the sun was just too strong. I guess I will put up my tent next time...Dah!

I met some really nice ladies and had fun just talking to customers and relaxing without the Schmave for a change. Isn't it funny how much you complain about your kids but when you are away from them you miss them terribly!LOL The rest of the weekend was very relaxing. We started moving some things into the new house and played outside the rest of the time.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and aren't too upset about having to get back to work tomorrow.

Smile it could be worse:)

Jen

No comments: