Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tree Is Decorated!!!????


Well we decorated the Christmas Tree just the way you have to when you have a toddler lurking to eat your tree decorations! Ha, Ha... Funny how you forget all of these things when your children are grown and you wish for a baby again. Not that I am complaining mind you, I couldn't imagine my life without her smile and crazy giggle!!!! But boy I realize that at 41 I just don't have the same energy that I had in my 20's:( Funny how this picture makes my house look like it is leaning. huh?




So....Back to Business
I have so many unfinished projects just waiting to be completed, such as this little cutie up on my shelf. Doesn't she look devilish? I just can't decide what type of clothing she should be wearing.

















Or the Wall Decor...Initals, Names, Or Maybe Clippie Holders????!!












Then there are the newest Scrabble Tile Pendants. I love these, they are so much fun to make the possibilities are endless. But as you can see I am not a Photographer by any means!!! I really need to take better pictures for my Etsy Shops and I have pretty expensive software for that purpose but it just isn't my THING. I guess that is why I have never been FEATURED in anything....Oh well, I won't loose sleep over it.



Does anyone ever really read this? I feel like I gave up writing in my diary and started a blog that is only read by me....LoL
Seriously...I love what I do and I am very blessed to be so creative I know but I wish I was only really good at one craft, it would make my life so much easier and cleaner...Ha, Ha.. If you knew me well you would laugh because I have sooooo many craft supplies that I had to get a storage unit for it all when we moved into a smaller house...
That's what is on the craft front for now, Ta Ta!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At least you have your tree up! We have a 2 year old too and just can't decide where to put the tree this year so it's out of reach! So we've avoided even putting it up so far!

I craft in way to many mediums also and have the same issues with space, clutter and too many projects at one time. It's all part of being creative!

Just wanted to let you know that yes, people do read your blog!

Happy holidays,
Michelle

Shelley said...

Hope your Christmas was merry!!